Photograph of one of the windows on the northern wall of the Albina branch library. The ground floor windows follow a pattern of two smaller arches within a larger arch. Located on NE Knott Street, the building was designed by Ellis F. Lawrence, Architect, and now houses the Title Wave bookstore. This photograph was published in The Pacific Coast Architect, December, 1914.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Public domain (this work is believed to be free of known restrictions under copyright law).