A photograph of the exterior of the St. Johns Branch. Above the entrance reads 'PVBLIC LIBRARY St JOHNS BRANCH.' Hours are posted on the front door. A 1960s Valiant car is parked in front. With funds from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the St. Johns Branch opened in 1913.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.