A photograph taken of the Ladd and Tilton Bank building at SW 1st and Stark Street. The building is two stories and has tall, arched windows and a decorative facade. The library rooms were on the second floor from 1869-1893. In this photograph Peerless Belting Co. can be seen on the main floor and there are cars parked on the street in front of the building. There are street car tracks in the road.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).