A photograph of the exterior of the Arleta Branch. The corner view shows two covered doorways and multi-pane arched windows. The turret on the roof is obscured by a large leafless tree. A mid-century car is parked on the side street. Houses sit next door on either side of the building and a fire hydrant is on the corner. A lawn sign reads 'MULTNOMAH COUNTY LIBRARY, ARLETA BRANCH.' The Arleta Branch was built in 1918 at 4420 SE 64th Ave. In 1971, the Arleta and Lents branches were consolidated in to one branch now known as the Holgate Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.