A photograph of the front exterior of the Hollywood Branch. On the left is a concrete partial wall in front of tall windows. The glass double door entrance is in the middle of the building, and on the right, the wall is red in color. On this red section of the building is lettering that reads 'Multnomah County Library, Hollywood Branch.' A large tree is front and center and the foreground is paved road. Built in 1959, this building replaced what used to be known as Rose City Park Branch located on the same site at 3930 NE Hancock. It closed in 2002 in preparation for a newer building nearby.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).