A photograph of the back exterior of the Southwest Hills Branch including the parking lot. In the parking lot is one person and four mid-century cars. The back of the branch building has both small and tall windows. The back door used by staff is open. In the distance is a view of area hills. In the foreground is an unpaved road or driveway. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was the first 'modern branch library' to open in the county. It was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).