A photograph of the exterior of the Arleta Branch. The front of the building includes a covered entrance and six multi-pane arched windows. On the roof is a small turret and decorative railing adorns the roofline. Temporary fencing is protecting the lawn sections. Trees are in the foreground on the left and shrubs are in front of the building. The Arleta Branch was built in 1918 at 4420 SE 64th Ave. In 1971, the Arleta and Lents branches were consolidated in to one branch now known as the Holgate Library.
Collections with this item
[back] Type reads 'No. 5, Project 1221, OP 165-94-2025, Multnomah Co.; Portland, Arleta Branch Library - Portland, 4-23-37.'
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Copyright owner unlocatable or unidentifiable.
April 23, 1937