Photograph of the circulation desk and the hallway leading to the reading rooms. The Open Shelf Room is in the background. The Albina branch was located on NE Knott Street in Portland and designed by Ellis F. Lawrence, Architect. The building now houses the Title Wave bookstore. This photograph was published in The Pacific Coat Architect, December, 1914.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Public domain (this work is believed to be free of known restrictions under copyright law).
Add new comment