Photo of the NE corner of the Ladd and Tilton Bank which was on the opposite corner from the original Stark and First location. The library was located on the second floor of this building from 1869 until 1893. Transcribed from front of photo: 'Second home of the library upstairs in the Ladd and Tilton Bank.' Transcribed from back of photo: 'Ladd & Tilton'.
Collections with this item
- 8x10 inches
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.