A photograph of the exterior of the East Portland Branch. The building is located on the corner of an unpaved intersection. The sidewalks are paved, the streets are muddy. Above the front entrance reads 'Pvblic Library, East Portland Branch.' The building was constructed in 1911 and operated as a library branch until 1967. The building still stands at 1110 SE Alder St.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).