A photograph of the interior of the St. Johns Branch circa 1913. In the foreground are two wooden tables with eight wooden chairs each. The other wooden tables and chairs in the room are smaller. In the middle of the room on the left is a freestanding book display shelf; on the right is a large wooden information desk. The children's area is in the side corner under the arched windows. Library shelving filled with books line the interior walls. A painting hangs on the back wall.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).