A photograph of the exterior of the East Portland Branch taken in July 1950. The building was constructed in 1911 and operated as a library branch until 1967. The building still stands at 1110 SE Alder St.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
Add new comment