A photograph of the exterior of the Rose City Park Branch. The front of the Georgian style brick building has four multi-pane windows and a front entrance in the middle of the building. Lettering carved above the entrance reads 'PUBLIC LIBRARY.' The Rose City Park Branch, which had existed for many years in a store building, was closed because it was inadequate to the fast growing community. The community set about to build a branch that would be more fitting. The new library opened in 1926 at 3930 NE Hancock. In 1959, the building was replaced on the same site and changed its name to Hollywood Branch Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).