A negative of the exterior of the Arleta Branch. The corner view shows two covered doorways and multi-pane arched windows. On the roof is a small turret and decorative railing adorns the roofline on the front. A fire hydrant sits in front on the corner. The Arleta Branch was built in 1918 at 4420 SE 64th Ave. In 1971, the Arleta and Lents branches were consolidated in to one branch now known as the Holgate Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).