A photograph of the exterior of the Midland Branch. A sign in the lawn reads 'Multnomah County LIBRARY, Midland Branch.' Ceiling to floor windows run along half of the building from this street side view. A large boulder sits just outside the breezeway to the front entrance. There are two trees in front and tall evergreens behind the building. Built in 1958 and expanded in the early 1960s, the original building was inadequate to meet growing demand for library services. In 1995, the building was razed and replaced with a building more than three times its size.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
Add new comment