A photograph of the exterior of the North Portland Branch. Above the entrance reads 'PUBLIC LIBRARY, NORTH PORTLAND BRANCH.' A sign in front of the building reads 'North Portland BRANCH LIBRARY.' Two mid-century cars are parked in front. A tree is on the left and a telephone pole on the right. With funds from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, this Jacobethan-style building opened in 1913.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.