A photograph of the Vernon Sub-branch. Hours are posted on the front door. A house is next door on the left. Built in 1916, this bungalow-style building served the area until 1975 when it closed due to budget cuts. The building is still standing and is now occupied by a day care center.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.