A photograph of the exterior of the University Park Branch. Hours are posted near the entrance. A church building is next door on the left. This branch was located at 7508 N. Hereford Ave. from 1922-1975. The branch has since been closed.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.