A photograph of the Midland Branch. Tall trees are behind the building. A sign on the building reads 'MULTNOMAH COUNTY LIBRARY, MIDLAND BRANCH.' Built in 1958 and expanded in the early 1960s, the original building was inadequate to meet growing demand for library services. In 1995, the building was razed and replaced with a building more than three times its size.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.