A photograph of the Lombard Branch. A sign in front of the building reads 'MULTNOMAH COUNTY LIBRARY, Lombard.' Above the entrance reads 'LOMBARD BRANCH LIBRARY.' There are shrubs in front and a tall tree behind the building. The Lombard Branch opened in 1927 at the Corner of Boston and Lombard streets. It closed in 1981 when voters rejected a library levy.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.