A photograph of the exterior of the Lents Branch. A sign above the entrance reads 'Public Library Lents Branch.' A large tree is on the left. In September 1914, the Lents sub-branch opened to the public at 5827 E. 91st Ave. near S.E. Foster Rd. In May of 1971, the newly established Holgate Library combined the service areas of Arleta and Lents, which closed when the new library opened. This building, although no longer a library, still exists today.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.