A photograph of the side exterior of the Hollywood Branch. Three cars are parked on the side street next to the building. The sky is overcast and telephone wires are in the foreground. Built in 1959, this building replaced what used to be known as Rose City Park Branch located at the same site at 3930 NE Hancock. It closed in 2002 in preparation for a newer building nearby.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.