A photograph of the exterior of the East Side Branch. A sign above the entrance reads 'EAST SIDE BRANCH LIBRARY.' The road in front of the building is unpaved. The 1908 bungalow-style building burned down in 1911 and was replaced by a new brick building.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.