Two page map of St. John's Woods, published around 1943, from a collection of maps of temporary housing projects administered by Housing Authority of Portland during the Second World War. The maps show street names as well as house and unit numbers. Also featured are the locations of a community building and a shop building. When St. John's Woods was demolished after the Second World War, the street grid was redesigned, and N Swift Blvd was redrawn and renamed N Columbia Blvd. Visit City of Portland Archives for more https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/Record/2298788/ and https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/record/10936940
Collections with this item
- 2 pages
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
- AD/6492, M/1117