Map of Fessenden Courts, published around 1943, from a collection of maps of temporary housing projects administered by Housing Authority of Portland during the Second World War. The map shows street names, unit numbers and a community building. It also shows three buildings marked as future laundries. Northgate Park was built south of Fessenden St. and east of Geneva Ave., after Fessenden Courts was demolished. Visit City of Portland Archives for more https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/Record/2298788/ and https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/record/10936940
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
- AD/6492, M/1117