Multi-page map of Guild's Lake Courts, published around 1943, from a collection of maps of temporary housing projects administered by Housing Authority of Portland during the Second World War. The maps shows street names as well as house and apartment numbers. Also featured are the locations of community buildings, child services centers, playgrounds, and a coal yard. Guild's Lake Courts was built across a wide area of NW Portland. Each map page shows one or more segments of the housing development; to see them in relation to one another, look at the Index map of Portland Oregon and environs war housing projects that was included in the original publication. Visit City of Portland Archives for more https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/Record/2298788/ and https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/record/10936940
Collections with this item
- 7 pages
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
- AD/6492, M/1117