Map of Bellaira Court, published around 1943, from a collection of maps of temporary wartime housing projects administered by Housing Authority of Portland. The map shows women's and men's dormitories, a community building and a flag pole. Bellaira Court was located near the Portland airport, and housed civilian and military personnel who staffed the Portland Air Base during the Second World War. Visit City of Portland Archives for more https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/Record/2298788/ and https://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/record/10936940
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
- AD/6492, M/1117