Undated, detailed plan of Municipal Dock No. 2, located on the east side of the Willamette River along E Water St. (now SE Water Ave.), between Oak and Washington Streets. It shows ship berths, warehouse space, commercial buildings and the Southern Pacific Railroad's tracks. The plan also shows the location of a fire station, with the fire boat David Campbell in the slip. It was likely published sometime after 1915, when the dock was opened for shipping.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).