Undated, detailed plan of Municipal Dock No. 1, located on the west side of the Willamette River along Front St. (now NW Naito Parkway), near 17th and Upshur streets. It shows ship berths, warehouse space, industrial plants and the Northern Pacific Terminal Railroad's tracks. The plan also shows the location of the west side landing of the Lower Albina Ferry, with the Ferry Webster in the slip. It was likely published sometime after 1910, when the port's name was changed to the Commission of Public Docks, and sometime before the Lower Albina Ferry ceased operations.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).
- Bound in a folder with Oregon harbor maps - second sheet