A photograph of branch librarian, Mrs. Sally Bernhard (left), and another woman sitting in a reading area at the Southwest Hills Branch. Mid-century furniture consists of upholstered chairs, an upholstered couch with three cushions, three end tables, one with a lamp, and a round coffee table in front of the couch. A field with trees and a couple of houses is the view out the tall windows. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Rights undetermined (the copyright and related rights status of this work is unknown).