A photograph of a study group in the Southwest Hills Branch. Two women and two young men are reading at a round table. A light colored coat hangs on the back of a chair. There are round tables with molded chairs on either side of them. The group is enclosed by library shelving with books. Some of the shelves are empty. On the wall with windows above the shelving is a sign with pictures that reads 'INDIANS.' The corner of a square table is in the foreground. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.