Detailed plan of Columbia Park in North Portland, produced approximately 1908-1912. A music court and promenade are shown on the Chatutauqua Blvd. side of the park, on the site where a swimming pool was later built. The plan also shows a sand court, a wading pool and a youngster's lawn. The city of Albina acquired the land for Columbia Park in 1891; that same year, Albina was annexed by the city of Portland.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
Public domain (this work is believed to be free of known restrictions under copyright law
- OREGON 711 P85 1901-1913