A photograph of the interior of the new Southwest Hills Branch and library staff members behind desks. On the left, a woman stands in front of the circulation desk talking with a staff member behind the desk. A librarian sits at a small desk in the back. On the right, a librarian sitting at another small desk is looking up from an open book. The view across the room includes rows of library shelving with books, a card catalog, and molded chairs at a table. In the foreground are two upholstered chairs and a low shelving unit. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of The Oregonian, which retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Contact the copyright holder for permission.
Add new comment