A photograph of branch librarian, Mrs. Sally Bernhard, seated at a desk and a patron browsing bookshelves at the new Southwest Hills Branch. The Mrs. Bernhard is wearing glasses and is holding a book in her hands. A molded chair sits next to the desk. Behind her are two rows of bookshelves filled with books and more books on bookshelves lining the walls underneath windows. The patron is browsing bookshelves on the right. In the foreground is a table with molded chairs. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
[back] stamp reads 'MAY 14 1957'
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Copyright owner unlocatable or unidentifiable.