A photograph of the interior at Southwest Hills Branch on a busy day. The view of the interior includes library shelving with books on either side. In the center of the photograph are two young men and a young woman using the card catalog. The woman is wearing a full knee-length skirt. In front of them are a boy and a young man studying at a table. In the foreground are tables and chairs with books and notebooks. Two women stand at the circulation desk in the distance on the right. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.