A photograph of the interior of the Southwest Hills Branch on a busy day. On the left, a library staff member behind the circulation desk is assisting patrons lined up at the desk. The last person in line is wearing plaid shorts. Behind them are patrons and library shelving with books against the back wall. In the middle of the room is a person standing at a card catalog. On his right is a group of young adults with books seated at a table. A librarian is seated at a desk and working. A drawer from the card catalog rests on her desk. Behind her is another patron seated at a table. In the foreground is a short shelf with books attached to a tall shelf with books. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Image courtesy of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.