A photograph of the interior of the Southwest Hills Branch with three women, two of them are browsing shelves. On the left is the circulation desk and a woman behind it, probably seated at a table behind the desk. In the back corner is a woman browsing the bookshelves. On the right is a woman with a book in her hand in front of bookshelves. There are windows above the tall shelving on adjacent walls. Built in 1957, the Southwest Hills Branch was later renamed Hillsdale Library.
Collections with this item
[back] 'OPENED MAY 22, 1957'
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Copyright owner unlocatable or unidentifiable.