Multiple patrons appear in this photo of the second floor lobby of Central Library, taken during the late 1940s or early 1950s. On the right, a reference librarian helps a patron. The doorway to the Technical Room (currently the Government Documents Room) can be seen behind the card catalog and the reproduction of the Lemnian Athena statue that disappeared during the 1956 renovation is in the alcove behind the desk.
Collections with this item
- 10x8 inches
Rights & Usage
No known rights (no copyright or related rights are known to exist for this work).