Portland’s narrowest building used to be on SW Morrison, between 1st and 2nd Avenues (the block is now a parking lot). G.B. Jones’s Town Shine Parlor is flanked by Ruby’s Cafe and Frank’s Tavern. This photograph dates from the 1950s.
Collections with this item
Rights & Usage
In copyright. Used by permission of the copyright holder, who retains publication rights thereto. Use of resources from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Copyright held by the Oregonian Publishing Group. This image may not be reproduced without prior approval. Please contact the Oregon Historical Society Research Library for additional information on usage.
- OrHi 38073; Oregon Journal Photographs Collection; Org. Lot 1027; Photo file 113-A